}

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fun take on an inspiration board...

A few weeks back I shared with you my free garage sale crib spring find.  I had seen this project and had been keeping my eyes open for a spring, but never thought I’d find one...and for free at that!  

This project was SUPER easy and didn’t take long to complete.  I won’t give you a tutorial here because it wasn’t my idea...and I’m not into stealing more creative people’s ideas and pretending they’re my own.  I loved this project so much that I knew I wanted it in my own home, but I didn’t really change anything from the original because it was so cool nothing needed to be changed!  :)  So...make sure you head over to The Handmade Home and check out her tutorial...and her great blog while you’re at it!  :)

The inspiration board is above my computer in my office and I'm going to be using it for personal things like cards and pictures (as shown in these photos), but also for anything that might inspire me in interior design and/or furniture painting.  I'm so excited to have a place for all of my inspiration instead of scattered all over my desk!





Oh, and sorry about the weird fading on the pictures.  It has something to do with the way the light comes in my window, but I'm not sure how to fix that.  I'm just a beginner photographer, ya know?!  ;)

Hope you’re all having a wonderful week!  So glad the weather is starting to cool back down here in Michigan!  I’ve got a lot of projects in the middle stages of completion and I’ll be blogging about them as I get them done.

3 comments: